모질라(Mozilla) 재단에서 제공하는 오픈 소스 기반 Mozilla Firefox 웹 브라우저에서 새롭게 발견된 13건의 보안 취약점 문제를 해결한 Mozilla Firefox 50.1.0 버전이 업데이트 되었습니다.
이번 업데이트에서는 Critical 등급(4건), High 등급(6건), Moderate 등급(3건)에 대한 보안 패치가 포함되어 있습니다.
■ Critical 등급
(1) CVE-2016-9080 : Memory safety bugs fixed in Firefox 50.1
Mozilla developers and community members Kan-Ru Chen, Christian Holler, and Tyson Smith reported memory safety bugs present in Firefox 50.0.2. Some of these bugs showed evidence of memory corruption and we presume that with enough effort that some of these could be exploited to run arbitrary code.
(2) CVE-2016-9893 : Memory safety bugs fixed in Firefox 50.1 and Firefox ESR 45.6
Mozilla developers and community members Jan de Mooij, Iris Hsiao, Christian Holler, Carsten Book, Timothy Nikkel, Christoph Diehl, Olli Pettay, Raymond Forbes, and Boris Zbarsky reported memory safety bugs present in Firefox 50.0.2 and Firefox ESR 45.5.1. Some of these bugs showed evidence of memory corruption and we presume that with enough effort that some of these could be exploited to run arbitrary code.
(3) CVE-2016-9894 : Buffer overflow in SkiaGL
A buffer overflow in SkiaGl caused when a GrGLBuffer is truncated during allocation. Later writers will overflow the buffer, resulting in a potentially exploitable crash.
(4) CVE-2016-9899 : Use-after-free while manipulating DOM events and audio elements
Use-after-free while manipulating DOM events and removing audio elements due to errors in the handling of node adoption.
■ High 등급
(1) CVE-2016-9895 : CSP bypass using marquee tag
(2) CVE-2016-9896 : Use-after-free with WebVR
Use-after-free while manipulating the navigator object within WebVR.
(3) CVE-2016-9897 : Memory corruption in libGLES
Memory corruption resulting in a potentially exploitable crash during WebGL functions using a vector constructor with a varying array within libGLES.
(4) CVE-2016-9898 : Use-after-free in Editor while manipulating DOM subtrees
Use-after-free resulting in potentially exploitable crash when manipulating DOM subtrees in the Editor.
(5) CVE-2016-9900 : Restricted external resources can be loaded by SVG images through data URLs
External resources that should be blocked when loaded by SVG images can bypass security restrictions through the use of data: URLs. This could allow for cross-domain data leakage.
(6) CVE-2016-9904 : Cross-origin information leak in shared atoms
■ Moderate 등급
(1) CVE-2016-9901 : Data from Pocket server improperly sanitized before execution
(2) CVE-2016-9902 : Pocket extension does not validate the origin of events
The Pocket toolbar button, once activated, listens for events fired from it's own pages but does not verify the origin of incoming events. This allows content from other origins to fire events and inject content and commands into the Pocket context.
(3) CVE-2016-9903 : XSS injection vulnerability in add-ons SDK
Mozilla's add-ons SDK had a world-accessible resource with an HTML injection vulnerability. If an additional vulnerability allowed this resource to be loaded as a document it could allow injecting content and script into an add-on's context.
그러므로 Mozilla Firefox 웹 브라우저 사용자는 자동 업데이트(Firefox 메뉴 열기 → 도움말 메뉴 열기 → Firefox 정보) 기능을 이용하여 최신 버전으로 업데이트하시기 바랍니다.
'벌새::Security' 카테고리의 다른 글
|업데이트 : Adobe Flash Player 220.127.116.11 (0)||2017.01.11|
|Cerber 랜섬웨어(Red 버전) 암호화 파일 복구 방법 (2016.12.23) (27)||2016.12.23|
|업데이트 : Mozilla Firefox 50.1.0 (0)||2016.12.17|
|2016년 12월 마이크로소프트(Microsoft) 정기 보안 업데이트 (3)||2016.12.14|
|업데이트 : Adobe Flash Player 18.104.22.168 (0)||2016.12.14|
|한컴오피스 NEO, 한컴오피스 2014 VP, 한컴오피스 2010 SE+ 기능/보안 업데이트 (2016.12.10) (0)||2016.12.10|