Windows 10 RS1 버전에 대한 품질 향상 목적의 누적 업데이트 패치(KB3197954)가 Windows 업데이트 기능을 통해 배포되기 시작하였습니다.
■ Windows 10 Version 1607(KB3197954)용 누적 업데이트 (OS 빌드 14393.351)
- Improved reliability of Internet Explorer 11, Start, File Explorer, action center, graphics, and the Windows kernel.
- Addressed issue that was causing System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) Management Console to crash in State view.
- Addressed connectivity issue from a 32-bit application to a Remote Desktop Gateway that doesn't have HTTP tunneling enabled.
- Addressed issue of updates not being restored when doing a system reset, even if those updates were permanently installed.
- Addressed issue that was causing domain logon attempts to fail on a Windows 10 Pro device after upgrading from Windows 10 Home.
- Addressed issue that was causing failed logon counts of non-admin users without network logon permissions to be counted as cumulative, resulting in devices going into BitLocker recovery more frequently.
- Improved support for websites by updating the HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS) preload list.
- Improved support for IT administrators using Group Policy to block users updating the operating system from Windows Update.
- Improved reliability and stability of the notification framework for enabling contextual notifications in File Explorer.
- Addressed an issue that prevented System Center Configuration Manager from performing inventory uploads via Background Intelligent Transfer Service (BITS) when Encrypting File System (EFS) has been disabled.
- Addressed additional issues with USB, Wi-Fi, clustering, setup, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer 11, licensing, PowerShell, Component Object Model (COM), Windows kernel, graphics, and Bluetooth.
■ Windows 10 Version 1607용 업데이트(KB3199986)
해당 업데이트는 Windows 10 Version 1607의 서비싱 스택(Servicing stack)의 성능 향상 목적의 패치입니다.
■ Windows 10 Version 1607용 Adobe Flash Player 보안 업데이트(KB3201860)
해당 업데이트는 Windows 10 운영 체제용 Internet Explorer 11 버전 및 Microsoft Edge 웹 브라우저용 Adobe Flash Player 플러그인에서 발견된 CVE-2016-7855 제로데이(0-Day) 보안 취약점 문제를 해결한 보안 패치입니다.
그러므로 Windows 10 RS1 버전 사용자는 Windows 업데이트 기능을 통해 제공되는 관련 패치를 반드시 설치하시기 바랍니다.